SEXUAL HARASSMENT COMPLIANCE TRAINING
Video On Demand: Sexual harassment, retaliation, and discrimination are all over the news cycle and MyCEcourse.com is responding with an innovative educational product, available to members of IIBACAL with special pricing (using the IIABCal member Code: IIABCAL25). With the passage of AB1825, employers are jumping on board now to be compliant.
The new AB1825 film from MyCEcourse.com covers all current law on sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation as well as new California law related to the LGBTQ community. The course can be viewed on any device at any time and the system tracks progress to automatically award credits or certify the student on completion. All employees can be brought into compliance easily and HR department heads receive a weekly report on the status of employees telling them who has completed the course and who is in progress.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT: HOW TO AVOID BEING TOMORROW’S HEADLINE
Webinar: Wednesday, July 11, 2018: 10:00 to 10:30 a.m. PT.
IIABCal General Counsel Steve Young will summarizing how harassment can occur, and why employers need to proactively guard against it. He will also discuss the policies/procedures/training that employers should implement.
HOW HUMAN CAPITAL RISKS AFFECT EMPLOYERS: THE BOTTOM-LINE OPPORTUNITY FOR P&C BROKERS
Video-On-Demand - Date Aired - April 17, 2018: Employees are your clients’ #1 investment and their #1 risk. Don’t just manage, mitigate your clients’ human capital risk. During this webinar, you will learn:
• Why programs should come from the broker and not EPLI underwriter
• Bottom line impact of exposures from Human Resources practices
• Perspective from CEO/CFO’s about HR risks and the broker’s role
• Reasons every risk problem becomes a sales problem
• Strategy to stay in front of clients (and prospects) with legitimate reason
• How brokers are reducing HR risks in the area of HR practices by industry