Allianz has expanded its appetite and now is offering coverage to IIABCal member agencies with higher revenues and more complex operations.
Additionally, some agencies may qualify for an E&O Loss Control Survey at no charge. Each account is individually underwritten and priced to ensure that you’ll get the coverage you need at a price that accurately reflects the way you do business.
As a leading provider of E&O, Allianz, with 40 years of experience in this market, is proud to offer Insurance Agents E&O to IIABCal members, providing expertise, market commitment, and loss control services.
- $25,000 regulatory investigation defense expense coverage per policy period
- $10,000/$25,000 catastrophe claims extra expense per policy period included with no additional premium charge
- Up to 90 days after end of policy period to purchase extended reporting
- Supplementary Payments of up to $250 per day for loss of earnings incurred in aiding in the defense of a claim
- Supplemental coverage for subpeonas
- Protection when you train, manage or supervise a client in the selling of covered insurance products
- Deductible options - loss only or loss and claims expense
- Aggregate deductible limits out of pocket expenses
- Claims made and reported
- Unlimited defense outside of limits
- Spousal liability included
- Limits available to $10 million
- Full prior acts available if eligible
- A. M. Best rating of “A+” (Excellent)
- Competitive rating plan
- Expertise in Insurance Agents E&O
- Claims expertise in multi-lines
- Multiple Direct Bill Payment Options available
- Three years industry experience required
- Retail P&C agency with incidental LAH activites
- Limited placement through others or low/non-rated carriers
- Completed Allianz application upon binding. Note: Incumbent carrier's application can be submitted for indication.
- Current loss run
- Resume of principals IF entity has been established less than three years.
Program Administrator – Becky Harris, Financial Lines Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty
Direct line: 916-852-4793
Mailing address: Allianz, 4000 MacArthur Blvd., Ste. 600, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Frequently Asked Questions